Crab In Shrimp Paste Coconut Sauce
- 4 large Crabs cut in half
- 3 tbsps. Oil
- 3 tbsps. Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsps. Onion, nely chopped
- 2 tbsps. Ginger, nely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup Green Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 2-3 pcs Red Chili, chopped
- 5 tbsps. Barrio Fiesta Bagoong Regular
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- Barrio Fiesta Fish Sauce to taste
- Ground Black pepper to taste
- In a wok, sauté onion, ginger, garlic and red chili in oil.
- Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper and spring onions. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add the crabs and Barrio Fiesta Regualar Bagoong and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk and let it simmer until the crabs cook thoroughly.
- Season with Barrio Fiesta Fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- Makes 4 servings